Re: PF Galleries on 15 JAN 05

> Since no mention is made of my other shots I can
> see that you quickly made up your mind based upon
> your lack of understanding
> and total rejection of anything digital.

Next time you want a review, please mail a selection of acceptable
comments (like a wedding list) in advance and I'll pick something you
will be happy with from them.

Seriously, why get so hissy?  You asked for comments.
I gave you what I felt looking at the pictures.
You got uppity
I explained more
You start attacking now (and believe me, I care not enough to go
through the list of insults to even consider let alone answer them)

If you don't like honest feedback then maybe you should think about
not seeking it.  However harsh you think it is, however "ignorant" you
think the reviewer is, they've given thier time.  If you can't bring
yourself to thank them, you could at least just ignore them.

If you are happy with your work, fine. Ultimately that's what counts,
no?

Bob