RE: PF Galleries on 15 JAN 05

--- Eclipse Agency <eclipseagency@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Those who do not
> understand something are
> the first to dislike it.

I understand now and don't like it, more specifically
the desert landscape.  The dance has a little more
appeal to me, but the clouds don't seem to match the
rest of the image.

> Since no mention is made
> of my other shots

Aside from good exposure the other pictures seem to
lack compositional elements that lend to the message
of the image.  In fact, they appear to me as snapshots
from what I do not doubt was a wonderful experience
for you (I too fell in love with the SW when I visited
a friend in Page, Arizona several years ago).

> Why not
> donate your camera to
> charity and do something soulful and paint something
> then?

Something soulful?  Like not getting worked up when
someone expresses their opinion?  Besides, Photoshop
was written by the Devil.

=====

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham