RE: test

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 09:19:58 +0000, Chris <nimbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

>Get Outlook 2002 and Word 2002 .....  if you want to use HTML, at least you
>will be able to understand the stuff when it comes, oh... and it does
>grammar and spelling too.
>
>Mine seems to select automatically.

Oh really, I should use Oulook, na, don't think I will :-)

My Emailer is even better, it does NO HTML. That dark screen you guys
saw, I saw the word on a white background. I'm just wondering why
almost everyone is sending HTML dispite the fact that they're not
supposed to. I don't even go into the top posting and one liners and
off topic stuff here lately...

--
Jim Davis, Nature Photography,
  http://easternbeaver.com/