RE: comments (Dean)

Dean,

Thanks for the msg!

The most important thing is to do what you like. I'm not against showing
abstracts of nature on gallery walls. My opinion of your work is mostly a
matter of personal taste and should be taken as such.

Of course! Simply I tried to . . . how to say . . . find excuses to myself.

In your defense you
mentioned the term "generalizative power". I'm not familiar with the term
could you explain?

Could not find any appropriate term (even from the dictionary), therefore made up a directly translated term.
In Estonian we say, that if a thing can be taken as a generalization of some idea (or whatsoever) and this is exposed very clearly and robustly, the thing has strong "generalization power". I'm sure there's a correct term in English, but I cannot recall it :(

But it doesn't matter at all, by the way!

I mostly agree with You -- if a bundle of sticks happens to match the overall colouring (of the office or the living-room), then we may frame it and hang up, but we cannot demand that everybody should be very glad.

I have literally thousands of frames about wood and branches and every once in a while I feel lost in that thickery, but then a day comes when I am happy again about all that multitude of shapes and textures.

Sincerely,

Peeter

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.7.2 - Release Date: 21.01.2005