Re: photo law facts

Interesting, but note that was published in 1997. The Patriot Act does give authorities powers that were not in effect then. Even if you have the absolute right to photograph, the police now seem to have the power to arrest you "on suspicion" which will be a hassle at best. Not that I advocate not photographing in public out of fear. Just be aware that you may be hassled by the authorities. It is extremely unlikely that, if you are indeed just an innocent photographer, anything dire will happen. But, in this running scared age, it is a possibility. Don't let that deter you; we must stand up for our rights.
Don

lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Guys,

Put your shootin' irons away!

This could be helpful - about street photography law, etc.: http://www.photosecrets.com/p14.html

Check out the links too.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
NOW SHIPPING
http://www.panoramacamera.us

Don Roberts * Bittersweet Productions * Iowa City, IA
* *
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. --Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.