From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stuart Goldman
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 6:42 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: Tohono O'odham Reservation Series

Dean,

I enjoyed the series and your narrative.  I thought
the "painterly effect" you added to some of the first
photos did not work very well.  The latter ones, where
you captured the facial expressions and emotions of
the people, were the strongest.

Stuart

--- Eclipse Agency <eclipseagency@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/cgi-bin/gallery-x/index.html