Re: Enlarger filter question + my next Gallery submission

If that's the rub. You may do well to buy the blue and green filters and have all sorts of range. By the same token, you would find buying a grade 3 paper, and flash it for longer range, or use the Edwall Ultra Black for higher contrast.

Steve Shapiro
----- Original Message ----- From: "James B. Davis" <jbdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: Enlarger filter question + my next Gallery submission

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:51:57 +0200, "kpp@xxxxxxxxxx" <kpp@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

first i should be more specific with the question....indeed we are missing a no3 filter and we cannot get one anytime soon. (there are still the opemus 6 enlargers with the onboard filtration though

Kostas, if you Email me privately with your postal address, I will send you a set of Durst MG filters free. I don't think I'll ever be using them, so you might as well have them. I think they are all there, and in excellent shape. They even come in the original Durst plastic box.

Pay it forward!

-- Jim Davis, Nature Photography, http://easternbeaver.com/ Motorcycle Relay Kits