Re: Enlarger filter question + my next Gallery submission

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:51:57 +0200, "kpp@xxxxxxxxxx" <kpp@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

>first i should be more specific with the question....indeed we are missing a no3 filter and we cannot get one anytime soon. (there are still the opemus 6 enlargers with the onboard filtration though

Kostas, if you Email me privately with your postal address, I will
send you a set of Durst MG filters free. I don't think I'll ever be
using them, so you might as well have them. I think they are all
there, and in excellent shape. They even come in the original Durst
plastic box.

Pay it forward!

--
Jim Davis, Nature Photography,