Re: Layer Locked

Hi Russ,

	On the layers pallette, there are a bunch of icons for locking various aspects of the layer. Just select the layer you wish to fiddle with, and toggle them on/off by clicking the buttons. Tooltips will tell you which buttons do what...

Best regards,
Deen
2005-01-19 08:29:37

--
Deen Hameed
0405 649 101 deenhameed@xxxxxxxxxxxx

At 2005-01-19, 04:57:02 Russell Baker (rebphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

>Hi Gang.............
>
>I asked this a few weeks back and I forgot the answer.......
>
>How do I unlock a layer that is partially locked?
>(PS 7)
>
>Thanks
>
>Russ
>R.E. Baker