Re: Copyright question: re tiny thumbnails.

> > I've just started playing with a photomosaic program:
> > http://www.andreaplanet.com/andreamosaic/
>
> Oooooh.  You may have created a monster; I find myself coming up
with
> loads of ideas suddenly.

David

I look forward to hearing about them (if it's programming ideas) or
seeing them (if it's actual mosaics).

My idea - which is the real reason I asked about copyright - was to do
a mosaic based on tiny versions of the thumbnails in the last few
years PF galleries.  Frankly, I won't be bothering - too much
potential aggro.  You only need one person to object and you are
stuffed!!!!!

Note: the reason I might still have them on my PC I have an obscenely
large IE cache ;o)

I still like my idea of a mosaic that populates itself on opening with
images found on the host computer's cache.  Might upset a few people,
non IT-savvy ones, who don't realise what traces get left behind
during thier surfing ;o)

Bob