Weekend PF gallery update friendly reminder

Seems like it is feast or famine ...  :)

If you have not yet participated in the friendly
(well, most of the time!) exhibit area dedicated
to sharing photographs made by  list members you
are encouraged to do so - not that frequent
participants are excluded but we have lots of
members and few contributors!

Contribution instructions are available on the web at:

    http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery-sub.html

Alternately, what would make this a more useful
activity? Not that "we" have the person-power to make
all wishes come true but at least we will consider
them and implement those that don't take up much
more time than the current format.

BTW, it is at:

    http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html

The PF Gallery Staff