Re: PF Gallery on 08 JAN 05 - delayed announcement

Any list member can contribute - as per the instructions further down the gallery page.

Try not to make the mistake several of us have done before : don't post your pictures to the list directly ;o)

As with posting images, anyone can review the images and post the comments here.  The only qualification is an appreciation of what makes an image work or not work for you personally.

Message date : Jan 13 2005, 04:02 PM