Re: What's the Digital equal to the classic SlideShow ?

> I presume I would scan the slides .......WHAT next ?.............

>> I do not envy you the task of scanning that number of slides  though !

Depending on the quality that is acceptable to you a faster way to get to
digital versions would be to copy them with a camera on a simple copy set-up
equipped with a transilluminator device of some sort. I have transformed
several film slide shows to digital versions and did it this way.

For a simple show they can go easily into what has become a widely used
presentation format that some consider the bane of presentations and that
is a Powerpoint presentation. Done simply these can be quite good. Overusing
its "features" typically leads to visual and communication failure.

cheerio,
andy