Re: What's the Digital equal to the classic SlideShow ?

Two questions regarding optimizing the quality of PowerPoint image
slideshows:

1. Can anyone tell me whether PowerPoint is color managed?  Will the
colours in my images look the same once they're inserted as PP slides as
they do in Photoshop?

2. I always resize and apply sharpening based on the final output
size/resolution.  How do I ensure that PowerPoint (i.e. microsoft) doesn't
re-interpolate, resize, etc?  What size/resolution should I convert to?

Are there any slideshow software packages that are specifically designed
for(or at least geared towards) photographers?

Thanks all,
Jonathan Martin-DeMoor