Online darkroom guide

hi all, and merry holidays

things have taken a twist in my life for the past months and that includes temporary relocation, darkroom lessons taken and athe keys to a fully equipped darkroom...

So as soon as it lasts i should take advantage of it...
Since i cannot order Adam's "the Print" book for the time being i wonder if you could point me to some on-line source of darkroom tutorials (a bit advanced)
And i would like your input on dust control...the building is so old that is impossible to keep clean...

ps1 there are some prints & photos ready for the gallery with more to go & starting new year
ps2 it seems i find the darkroom preferable to the PC work..especially when you work with company! one up with the traditionalists! LOL

enjoy all, kostas
so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Website ìå ÁóöáëÝò Controlpanel áðü 6 Euro êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò!