Re: Comments: PF Exhibits on 11 DEC 04

In a message dated 12/11/2004 6:49:07 PM Central Standard Time, cameratraveler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
                 Leslie Spurlock - The Coach
Nicely seen, with wonderful lighting and exposure.  Good timing on the
gesture.  The long focal length does well to isolate the subject from
the background, but I'm still distracted by the person immediately
behind him.  If this is from a negative you might consider burning down
the other guy a tad when printing.  There are also some white spots on
the coach's arm and hand (and elsewhere on the picture) which could use
spotting out.
Thanks so much! Yeah, it was from a negative, and I will definitely take your suggestion of burning in the person in the background. I am terrible at photoshop, and mine is just Elements 2.0, so I don't have a clue how to easily get rid of dust spots. I need to work on this, but I don't have the instructions and just do the basics right now. I mostly do a little dodging and burning and playing with the contrast.  Leslie