Re: Film vs Digital (double exposures)

As an FYI...  The Fuji FinePix S2 Pro (and I believe the new S3 also) WILL make multiple exposures on a single image frame.  But I agree with you Bob...  why would you want to when you would have much more control later with your photo editing program.

Cheers!

Janine (Hanson) Leonardi

Re: Film vs Digital (double exposures)