Re: Film vs Digital (double exposures)

David,

	How did you combine the 3 channels in PS?

	I tried dragging and dropping them onto
		a) a new file
		b) duplicate of one of the images

		resulting in new alpha channels in the 3-channel image. The common bits are in colour, but there is an overall cast (red) and the other channels were not so visible (just barely)

	I tried copying & pasting the individual channels into existing channels (overwriting them), and the result was much better. ONLY: the common parts are in B&W...

	What am I missing?

	Still, it was a fun thing to try... especially, where i got my wife to stand in the sun and flap her arms like a bird.... :D

Best regards,
Deen
2004-12-01 12:29:34

--