Re: PF Exhibits on 27 NOV 04

> The bucket in the photo "Neglect" is not nearly new... the photo is
a shot of how this area has been left for nearly 7 years.  There's
nothing new about it.

Lori

Chris's comment stands.

Whether the bucket is or is not new is an irrelavence in the great
scheme of things.
The *fact* is that newness was what it evoked in the reviewer's mind.

If your shot was "of how this area has been left for nearly 7 years"
then in that sense you learn that you failed - for that one person at
least - to convey your intended message.

How old does the bucket look to me (not that I reaaly care;o)?
Well, it could be as little as a couple of months round here: the
green algal covering can develop quite quickly ...

At least Chris could "get" your image  ;o)

Bob