RE: PF Exhibits on 27 NOV 04

The bucket in the photo "Neglect" is not nearly new... the photo is a shot of how this area has been left for nearly 7 years.  There's nothing new about it.

Chris <nimbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated NOV 27 04. Authors

with work now on display at http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
include:

Morley Roberts - Skiff

Well... Looks exposed correctly and nice tonal range but... I've not heard
the term "Skiff" before. I suppose it is one of those... Ah Well.

Trevor Cunningham - Big Sky Prairie

That is beautiful. Love it. The treatment is exactly right for the
subject. Not my place for a Sunday afternoon though... I suppose you took
all the week to get there! BTW you don't need to meditate to get your
object to materialise. Just buy a desk top fabricator from you nearest
Saucer base. You might have to negotiate for a fair price. (Hi).

Greg Fraser - Weeds

That is a nice period shot of some timeless bit of carbon growth.

Don Roberts - Light House Refractions

No this has not captured the spirit well. I can see what your getting at
but the image lacks "punch".

Deborah Holden - Neglect

Its difficult to see "neglect" in this image. The upturned bucket is nearly
new and the shadows are some sort of construction. Not really neglect.

Alan Zinn - Art from above

Well Art is what you make it. Nice to think you snapped this debris.

Bob Talbot - Ted Hess

Don't get it....?

Jim Davis - Teals Don't Quack

Little image of Ducks. Quiet pond scene. Quiet!

Christopher Strevens - Snow on Reigate Hill 20-11-2004

My friend Annie works in the kiosk selling bacon sandwiches and cups of tea.
She is poor. Her boy friend lies in bed all the time and they have two
beautiful little girls. The live off her income plus a welfare payment.
She is pretty; it is a very unjust world.

Jeff Spirer - Bunny

Not my idea of beauty.

Per Ofverbeck - Autumn Garden

Nice to set there for cream tea!

WRGill -

Yes... but what is it? A hotel? A residence? A doctors consulting room.... I
dunno, and really why did you take the photo? What does it show about CA
(where is that)? Wooden construction... is it common? Wealth? Or can't they
afford brick mansions? Does it rain a lot there. There are a whole lot of
questions unanswered by this puzzle picture.

Chris.

Do you Yahoo!?
Meet the all-new My Yahoo! ? Try it today!