Re: PF Exhibits on 2004-11-27 : Jim's shot

> Agreed, the 'blob' is a flaw, but that's nature. I don't like your
> crop :-)

I don't have a crop: I'm not a bird!

Seriously, that's fine, it's what makes art interesting ...

 But did you mean you didn't like my crop as a picture per se - or
that you simply preferred yours?

Bob

PS: re cropping suggestions in general ...
Would anyone suggest to a real artist (as opposed to a photographer
;o) that thier painting would be better if they cus some off the top
with a pair of shears?  Or is it that photographers are lazy artists
to the core - often presenting uncropped images simply because "that
was the apsect ratio the camera supplied "?