Re: Gallery Review: 2004-11-20

> Srinivasa Rao Regeti - Bradley stop Jumping !!!
> This photo is almost perfect CRAP. Please tell me it
> was planned and
> not just serendipity!

Thanks very much for the feedback on this photo. I did
plan this photo while my son kept jumping off of the
steps. I did move around the steps to check an angle
in such a away that I will not get clutter in the
image. By the way this is a new house and we just
moved in 3 weeks back.

The only mistake I thought I did while shooting this
picture was using an ISO 1600 on D70 which caused some
noise. This is something I keep forgetting anytime I
change the ISO value on the camera. I shot this at
1/30th of second at f5.6 and used Nikkor 50mm/f1.4.

Thanks again to all of you as this is the first time I
ever got some positive feedback about my picture on
the gallery. This picture I am submitting as part of
my assignment at NYIP depicting motion.

Thanks and Regards,
Srinivasa Regeti

http://website.lineone.net/~wildimages/PF/regeti-2.jpg