Re: PF Exhibits on 20 NOV 04

Peeter Vissak
Postmodernist prayer
I'm really drawn to lines of contrast.  It makes it look sketched with charcoal in a way.  I also find myself very curious as to exactly what the man is standing on.  I like it.

Bob Talbot
Tea Shop
Nice symmetry.  Too bad the door on the left wasn't open.  Reminds me of that green farm shot of the grain silos many galleries ago.

Jim Davis
Little Egret Reflection
Nice image.  But it almost looks as though the reflection of the feathers near the base of the reeds forced the composition and prevented a nice crop.

Christopher Strevens
Escalator
My small brain is lost on this one.  Nice shot of the pillars.

Srinivasa Rao Regeti
Bradley stop Jumping !!!
I work with children all day...when I have children I can only hope that mine will be as well behaved!  Good shot.

Laurenz Bobke
In Motion
Nope.  Great motion, but the light is all wrong for me.  A face in this light would add more mystique for me than a back.

Leslie Spurlock
Stranded Number 2
I was really drawn to the facial expressions until I saw the thumb-up and the wave.  Too bad.  They really could have looked a bit more distressed.  Maybe you could have tossed a grenade their way to get them a little more lively.

Emily L. Ferguson
lobster boat bow
Blue fishing net bad...love the color and contrast.  Wish the dock were a little sharper too.

Tim Holmes
Mt. Rushmore - Shrine to Democracy
Democracy?  Weren't the Black Hills sacred ground to the Native Americans?  All relevent politics aside, try again.  I'd actually like to see Mt. Rushmore before the dynamite.

WRGill
Low Tide
Low light or low res?  My eyes also keep floating up and are continuously stopped by the border.

ADavidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated NOV 20 04. Authors
with work now on display at http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:

Peeter Vissak - Postmodernist prayer
Bob Talbot - Tea Shop
Jim Davis - Little Egret Reflection
Christopher Strevens - Escalator
Srinivasa Rao Regeti - Bradley stop Jumping !!!
Laurenz Bobke - In Motion
Leslie Spurlock - Stranded Number 2
Emily L. Ferguson - lobster boat bow
Tim Holmes - Mt. Rushmore - Shrine to Democracy
WRGill - Low Tide

Find links to other special galleries on the main gallery URL given above.
There is 1 photograph (by Spirer) enqueued for future installation.
Contributions encouraged! Especially series and student or group exhibits.
Instructions available following link provided on main gallery page. There
were exactly 369 clicks to the gallery last week.

Thank you, Peekaboo and the PF exhibits staff

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Do you Yahoo!?
The all-new My Yahoo! ? Get yours free!