Re: PF Exhibits on 20 NOV 04

There are an awful lot of really good photographs on this week's gallery. I just wish Mr. Gill would get his contributions up to at least 3.5x5, preferably 4x6x72dpi so I could see what was actually there.

Somehow, I actually like Chris' column smack in the middle of his escaltors.

Bob's Tea House is wondrous.

I don't understand "postmodern" - could someone explain the concept to me, please?

What a tragedy that they felt a need to put that stupid patriotic display in front of the already really inexcusable sculptings in Mt. Rushmore. I suppose the whole thing was "Old Man of the Mountain" envy, and now the object of their envy is no longer there at all.

The egret is beyond fabulous and perhaps it's time for Jim to start connecting with Artie Morris.

Lorenz' dancer is a little hard to decipher but that might have to do with the bright SE facing windows beyond my computer screen this morning.

Isn't it amazing what people salvage when they're flooded out? - windowpane check table linens!

I hope Bradley didn't break something and that that house is being moved in to and not out of. Some rear curtain sync flash might have made the image even more effective. If the house is still empty and Bradley is willing you might try doing it.

thanks to all, every week, for making this all possible.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx