It's that time of the year

Hi,

It's the time of year when dinners, parties and events start happening. Whenever I receive an invitation - which makes me very happy that I was thought of - the invitation ends with ". . .and bring your camera."

I always want to ask (but, of course, I don't) if they ask their accountats to bring their books, laywers to bring their cases to work on and interior decorators to work on decorating their homes during the party.

To me a camera means work. It would be nice to be asked to a function to just come, relax and enjoy myself.

Santa's Helper - not, this year
Marilyn