Re: Gallery Review - for Peeter

> Thanks for Your critique!
<G>

> I suppose that the suitability of a picture for a family album is
clearly a
> big bonus, isn't it?

Peeter

Actually, yes, it is a bonus.

OK, a structured commentary, using the CRAP system ;o)

C(ontent)
A candid, seemingly unposed, picture of two children.

R(eaction)
I noted the interactions betwen the kids but didn't really warm to
them.  In part it looks like the younger kid has turned his eyes to
the photographer breaking the moment (?)

A(rtistic)
I tried to look at this as a piece of artwork and was getting nowhere
with it. As a family candid of the interaction it was fine.

P(hotographic)
The harsh frontal flash dominates this picture. It leaves the
background a pale second.
I'm not happy with the balance of the picture: much of the right half
is superfluous.

A different crop, a la Qkano style :
http://website.lineone.net/~wildimages/PF/vissak-2.jpg

For me it improves the "A" and "P" scores ...

Bob