Re: phones again and Re: Medium format cameras discontinued by Fujifilm & Bronica

Thanks Trevor. They really are a joy to build and my major supplier of parts, eBay, ships to Egypt!

Greg Fraser
"Things are never where they seem" - Vlad
http://home.golden.net/~fraserg

----- Original Message ----- From: trevor cunningham
I'm in the beginning steps of experimenting with gum bichromate and cyanotype processes (try finding chemicals in Egypt!). The fact that it's forcing me to build a camera for a big enough neg to make it worthwhile makes it even more fun to me...but then, I'm really only a hobbyist and we can be weird like that (Greg, love the view camera in your site!).