Re: Wildflower? Another day at the beach??

Hi Deen,

Thanks for the comments Deen. Vlad is indeed a man of few words. This shot and all the shots in my gallery were shot using Ilford Delta 100 film and developed in D76 1:1. Why Delta 100? Its readily available to me and I decided to stick to one film so I could learn how it works. Same goes for D76. I can get both locally if I need them in a hurry. I scan the negatives with a Canon FS4000 scanner then adjust as necessary in Photoshop.

By the way I had been using the development time suggested by the Massive Development Chart but when I opened a roll of film last week I happened to look at the inside of the box and noticed the development time was a minute longer than stated in the MDC. That's quite a difference in contrast.

Greg Fraser
"Things are never what they seem" - Vlad
http://home.golden.net/~fraserg

Was that shot on film or digital? I love the tones you have in your image (and others in your gallery) and I would really like to know more. Your friend Vlad did not reveal any secrets (apart from hinting about your schizophrenia, but then, that's not really a secret, is it?)... :P

Best regards,
Deen