Re: Wildflower? Another day at the beach??

At 2004-10-26, 15:21:18 Greg Fraser (fraserg@xxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

>I shot this on my dining room table. Its lit from above by our everyday
>dining room lamp which is a tiffany swag lamp with a 5" globe bulb in it.
>The bulb is just a regular domestic light bulb. The background light was
>from a fiber optic lamp that is generally used to light microscope
>specimens. It can be set to produce a very small light of variable intensity
>and has a flexible neck.
>
>Greg Fraser

Hiya Lefty,

	Was that shot on film or digital? I love the tones you have in your image (and others in your gallery) and I would really like to know more. Your friend Vlad did not reveal any secrets (apart from hinting about your schizophrenia, but then, that's not really a secret, is it?)... :P

Best regards,
Deen
2004-11-05 09:32:13

--