Re: PF Exhibits on 24 OCT 04 -- Better late than never (wellthat'sdebatable)

At 2004-10-30, 18:47:07 unBob Rosen (afterswift@xxxxxx) wrote:

>My idea was more like this
>
><http://www.fetishartgallery.com.au/hameed-1b.jpg>
>
>But, frankly, it's not as good as I expected.  BT (not the phone
>company) did a better job I think.
>
>Best,
>UnBob

	Yes, that's similiar to the crop I tried, except I took out more of the sky at the top (nothing there). You're right that it doesn't add very much to the original.

>Bob Talbot wrote:
>
>Hameed.
>>I tried a different crop.
>>http://www.st-abbs.fsnet.co.uk/tempery/hameed-2.jpg
>>
>>Actually, I liked the image already, apart from the too-white building
>>(?) in the middle ...
>>
>>Bob

Now this crop is MUCH nicer, and I think it makes the image a more more workable one. It fills the frame with interesting elements, in the foreground, as well as the pretty sky. Personally, I didn't mind the building (not that I could have done much about it). It's pretty standard in the desert to paint things white, but it IS a bit distracting.

	But really Karl, FETISHARTGALLERY?????

Best regards,
Deen
2004-10-30 19:45:16