Re: Wildflower? Another day at the beach??

----- Original Message ----- From: "trevor cunningham" <tr_cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>

what type of set up did you use for the shot?  light
from above and some light in the back...looks
mysterious

I shot this on my dining room table. Its lit from above by our everyday dining room lamp which is a tiffany swag lamp with a 5" globe bulb in it. The bulb is just a regular domestic light bulb. The background light was from a fiber optic lamp that is generally used to light microscope specimens. It can be set to produce a very small light of variable intensity and has a flexible neck.

Greg Fraser
"Things are never what they seem" - Vlad
http://home.golden.net/~fraserg