Practicing Safe Photography...

Greetings, all!

I have a question for the list...

My insurance agent told me that my business policy would provide me better/higher coverage if I had a "fire vault" in which to store my negs/trannies/disks. So, I went out and bought a fire safe/vault. It wasn't cheap, but it wasn't expensive, either.

After it arrived in my home office, I was reading the literature enclosed with the safe (as opposed to the sales literature) and it states - "WARNING! No computer disks, audio-visual media or photo negatives." ARRRGH! The safe is designed to keep the internal contents below 350 degrees Fahrenheit for up to two hours.

So, how do you all practice safe photography?

It seems that I have a couple of choices: 1) rent a safe deposit box at the bank; or, 2) find another fire vault that is designed for photo and computer media.

What do you all do? What do you recommend? Are there issues with mold and imaging materials in safes/vaults? Do I have options other than the two above that would allow me to protect the investment in my images?

Thanks everyone!  I'm looking forward to your ideas,

Tim!