Re: NGS Photography Workshops

	Well, that's how you would expose slide film anyway. It does not change with digital, as digital has the same (more or less) latitude as slide, and will blow out highlights even faster.

	AA's suggestions of exposing for the shadows is for negative film (print for the highlights), and even that is meant to be taken in conjunction with developing the film specifically for the exposure..

Best regards,
Deen
2004-10-21 08:57:25

--
Deen Hameed
0405 649 101 deenhameed@xxxxxxxxxxxx

At 2004-10-21, 08:41:13 SteveS (sgshiya@xxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

>I have heard good things about this workshop.  The main thing learned,
>according to those I know who participated, seems to be how to underexpose
>transparancy film, meter for the highlights.  A contradictory method to
>Ansel Adams Zone system.  It would be interesting to know how they teach
>with electronic cameras, now.
>
>S.

___ END OF QUOTED TEXT ___