Re: dust on the sensor

Hi Lea,

Try:

<http://www.cleaningdigitalcameras.com/>

Roderick

Well, I think it may finally have happened to me...dust on the sensor of
my Canon 10D. I did a shoot this past weekend and saw a bit of very,
very soft-edged debris show up on the final images (thankfully, nothing
that can't be touched out). However, all the images I've taken since
then aren't showing the debris. Where oh where did it go?

I know the manual tells how to clean the sensor. Has anyone done it?
Anything I should be particularly careful to watch out for?

Lea