Re: Fw: Suggestions and Recomendations needed

freddig@xxxxxxxx wrote:

Tim,
Just one caveat, I would not set the white balance on "auto" because clothing colors will make a difference in overall color.
Use instead a "daylight" or "flash" setting and all your photos will be consistent and even if you're off a bit, easily correctable in Photoshop using curves. Good luck.
Fred

Excellent Idea. I generally dont use Auto White balance at any time, as I have had poor luck with it in the past.

TIM