Re: Suggestions and Recomendations needed

<<The learning curve is shorter because the learning is curtailed, not
because it is accelerated ;o)>>

I strongly disagree, at least for me.

My learning curve is shorter because I can see the results I'm getting
but in many ways it's made longer because I get to move on to new things
sooner....like learning histograms and how blowing out highlights impact
the finished prints. New places to put my lights to get different
results and how to move my reflector around to fill in the shadows more
or less. What impact does having the subject close to the background
have, how about moving her further away? How do I get softer shadows?
Harder ones? What if I raise my lights way up? Way down?

There's a million things to learn...you just gotta keep trying and
making notes and trying some more.

Can anyone ever know it all? I don't think so...but the quest sure is
fun.
Lea