Re: Homecomming Photos - Flash Meter

freddig@xxxxxxxx wrote:

I had one of these many years ago and it's junk! My Sekonic is spot on every time and worth the investment.
Fred
http://www.fredgibbons.com

-- Tim Holmes <W8TAH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am looking for flash meters on e-bay, and I have found one, but I know nothing about them, so could someone pleaste tell me if this is an appropriate type unit for my homecomming shoot or not. (I'll worry about wether it works or not)

it is a Novatron N-3000 digital flash meter

EBay item Number - 384671941

Again - Sorry for all the newbie questions, I just wanna do this right,

TIM
Fine Light Photography

ok, thanks, thats what I needed to know

TIM