RE: PF Exhibits on Oct 9 04

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of unBob Rosen
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2004 5:19 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: PF Exhibits on Oct 9 04

>              Pini Vollach - Istanbul

Oooh Pini!  Your image makes me sick.  I look at it and I start feeling
giddy.  I just can't look at it for long.  Can I have a large print to
stick on my ceiling?

No problem Bob but I hope you don't want it in your bedroom !

( I would prefer it in the bathroom with a Hammam below. )

Hey, and give me your word to not asking Christopher put there a naked girl
I don't need more "Balagan" with those from Sinai.

Pini

Pini Vollach
http://www.pinimage.com