Re: PF Exhibits on Oct 9 04

Good old UnBob typed:

             Greg Fraser - Last Summer in Port Burwell

Damn you Greg! What can I complain about? I want to complain about composition, focus, contrast, interest, or something, but I can't. OK, so the horizon isnt't completely level, but to correct that would have the children (especially the girl) leaning too far over, so I can't really complain about that either.

Thanks for the review UB. I think the horizon in my shot may actually be level but the shoreline is curved and with no reference point, it appears askew. Oh well.

Greg