RE: After dodging bombs in the Sinai, I'm ready to review!

Hi Trevor,
We in Israel are collecting many pieces of information about the Hilton Taba terror attack as 13 Israelis were killed there.
At first we were thinking that will be more because there were many Israelis in vacation in Sinai as it was a holiday here.
Main debate now here is "why people are going to places that the government announced as known to be terror targets.
I was in Istanbul a week ago. Istanbul is also in the same "black" list.
Yes, the scaffolding in Hagia Sophia are still there.
I took a tripod with me to Istanbul but left it in my suitcase all the time.
I took photos of the cistern without it.
Cappadocia is on my wishful waiting list... I didn't have been there yet.
Meanwhile I'm doing preparations to visit Myanmar ( Burma ) in November.
Do we have PF members there ?

Pini

Pini Vollach
http://www.pinimage.com