new call for reply

Title: new call for reply

Dear list,
I just try again .... does somebody on the list received a call for participation in the 'london photographic award' competition??
I was a bit surprised to receive an invitation, but one has to pay some 7 pond to participate; not a lot of money, but anyway, maybe it would be better to buy some TRI-X, or ???
Their website:

http://WWW.london-photographic-awards.com/

regards,
Henk
--
H e n k  T h i j s  -  P h o t o g r a p h y