Gallery Comments

Quick comments on a couple of images at http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html.

Les Baldwin - Interesting crop but on my monitor the image looks noisy and too soft for this shot to work for me.

Veli Cigirgan - Very interesting composition but for some reason it doesn't quite make me swoon.

Deen Hameed - This is an excellent shot and really seems to represent a graduation party. Compositionally I would flip the image horizontally so that the people are in the left hand corner. Then the people would lead the eye up into the swirling chaos of the party lights and everything would be held in place by the darkness. As it is, the story seems backwards to me.

Dan Mitchell - I find the strip of black on the right hand side of the frame needlessly darkens the interior of the restaurant which to me needs some lightening. I love the light on the wall behind the chair though.

C J R Strevens - I love the originality of your creations Chris and this is definitely no exception.

greg Fraser
http://home.golden.net/~fraserg