RE: Gallery comments

I wondered why the light seemed to be pointing downward. And that thing on the left is a reflection of the gate. OK. It's all falling together now. Everything except that I never knew Ford had halogen lights back in '35 (or metallic flake paint for that matter). I love the excessive design of the headlight assembly though.

Greg