Re: Mature eyes-- Thanks!

Wow! I thought for sure, after I hit the send button, that I'd get some
funny stuff. I'm happy to see I'm not the only one still using my trusty
manual. It's the one I used for school back in 1990. It's a Pentax K
1000. A little worn, but still takes the best pics.  Guess I need to get
out more! Never knew there was any kind of adapters.
Bill-- Yes, you can send me the details of how you fixed your problem.
Emily-- Glass glasses, makes sense.
Karl-- camera mentioned above.
Marilyn-- Where do I find diopters?
Thanks for all the great advice!
Shyrell
PS Site updated. Still trying to get the hang of digital. This little guy
(or gal) was so close to the ground I had to sit in a chair and lean way
over. The background shows how my M$ program is still turning all my
jpegs into gifs and sucking out the color! http://yadtel.net/~jmelara
Comments welcome!