RE: Suggestions for hanging an exhibit

Marilyn,

I agree with most of the ideas except perhaps the last - "concept" - too
vague and subject to editorializing.  Generally my biggest concern is
that adjacent pictures not clash in some obvious way with regard to
mood or size. Also, I presume the suggestions were for an exhibit with
a lot of different artists.  Stacking pictures isn't that big as deal
for a large show and can look just fine. Hanging a show is an art in
itself. I've  known people who can really boutique the joint and make a
C-plus show look great.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.