Re: Mature eyes.

----- Original Message ----- From: <shy_mel_photo@xxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 7:41 AM
Subject: Mature eyes.

Hi Shrell,

I've purchased diopters for my 35mm cameras and a magnifyer for my medium format cameras. I still leave my glasses on, but the rubber cups around the magnifyer and diopters precent scratches on my glasses.

Marilyn

For those of you with mature eyes, how do you manage looking through your
camera lens with your glasses on?  I asked my optometrist about contacts,
but was told that since I now use bifocals that contacts would be next to
useless. My problem is that I'm loosing my long distance focal ability
and find it difficult, to say the least, to focus my camera while wearing
my glasses. What do all of you do to get around this problem? Or do you
simply deal and hope for the best?

Shyrell