Suggestions for hanging an exhibit

Recently, on PhotoForum, there was a discussion about hanging art for an exhibit.

Here are some suggestions I received from someone who has a very long list of accomplishments in the world of art. I just thought I'd pass them along.

Marilyn
Here are a few ideas for displaying your art at your show.
a.. Center of all hanging art to be at a particular height (60"-63")
b.. All wall art framed or have clean finished edges (no staple canvas edges showing)
c.. No stacked art unless painted in a series to be sold as one piece (triptych, etc)
d.. At least 16" between hanging wall art
e.. Name, title tags, lower right hand corner (set a number of inches)
f.. Sculpture on pedestals not blocking hanging art
g.. Groupings of art, have a sense of symetry and logical order in regards to height, widths, concepts