Re: In search of a FAST image browser

I just downloaded the plugins file from irfanview and installed it per instructions - works perfectly. I can open/preview pretty much ANY image file (jpg, psd, nef). I like it that i get a big high-quality preview of the nef/psd file without having to open Capture/Photoshop...

Best regards,
Deen
2004-09-20 20:54:09

--

> [...]