Re: Ordering Film online; note on 'Professional Film'

I ordered film from B&H for a shoot. It never arrived. Instead of seninding by UPS (or FedEx) like they said they sent it by United State Post Office  and the estate where I was doing the shoot had the mail being held since they were away. I literally bought out the stock of a local 1 hour lab of slide film.