jeffmcsweeney.com - revised

Good day friends and supporters,

Thanks to the encouragement of my fellow Savannah
College of Art & Design alumni in Chicago, including
Peggy, James, Kira, and Jonathon, I have added a
commercial section to my website and re-designed it.

Please take a look at www.jeffmcsweeney.com and when
you or a friend have photographic needs including
commercial, portraits or weddings OR design needs
including brochures or web sites please refer him or
her my way.

Note: I will be having my first solo show in many
years in Monmouth at the Buchanon Center for the Arts
for most of January and early February 2005. I am also
contributing to numerous group shows at Gallery 1633
in Chicago over the upcoming year. I will send out
details over the next few weeks but I hope to see
everybody there.

Thank you for your continued support!

Jeff

=====
Jeff McSweeney
Photography & Design
www.jeffmcsweeney.com
w. 309.467.6313 / h. 309.467.5580
themcsweeney@xxxxxxxxx
I am a proud graduate of Eureka College -
www.eureka.edu

=====